The Enumerators will be based in Bashiqa (Ninewa Governorate) and will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct interviews and FDGs using appropriate tools as shared by the Education Officer (paper tools or KOBO and similar platform).
- Ensure completeness and consistency of collected information.
- Conduct any other data collection exercise in the field using different techniques including individual surveys, focus group discussions, key informant interviews as requested by the program department.
- Review data collected after fieldwork before submitting to the Education Officer.
- Submit clean and consolidated data collected in raw format.
- Undertake regular field monitoring visits as requested by the Education Officer and write appropriate reports.
- Support the Education Officer in checking the complaints boxes monthly and report any complaints collected.
- Identify and provide an account of challenges faced in obtaining data during surveys and any other challenges encountered for onward development of tools and methodology.
- Abide to FOCSIV Code of Conduct, Safeguarding and Data Protection Policies
- Any other duties as required.
- How to apply If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and motivation letter to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the following email subject “ENUMERATORS, BASHIQA- NINEWA GOVERNORATE”. The deadline to apply for this position is 31 October 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. FOCSIV considers all applicants based on merit without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability
Email Me Jobs Like These