View more 1 day ago
- Assist & support in the planning and delivery of all training activity.
- Carry out translations duties to meet contractual obligations with external clients.
- Translate technical training material.
- Ensure Candidates are completing training at the correct level.
- Record and track the progress of each candidate and produce reports as required.
- Take part in standardization events and share best practice.
- Maintain continuous professional development (CPD) in line with company procedures.
- Observe all safety policies, procedures and controls which are apply to the company.
- Safety, Welfare and Safeguarding of Candidates within own section/Training Area/Caseload
- Maintain discipline in Training Centre
- Implement and maintain stock control and inventories of equipment and materials necessary for the correct training.
- Completion of learner reviews/reports in line with company policy
- Supervise overall function of areas of responsibility in housekeeping, discipline, timekeeping, attitudes, and safety.
- Perform related and other duties as required by Training or Operations Manager
- Assist and support candidates at initial assessment and on-going learning support.
- Attend management and development meetings as required.
- Monitoring of Company Health & Safety compliance within area of authority.
- Engineering background
- Recognized training/assessment qualifications or willingness to work towards them.
- Product Knowledge:
- Knowledge and experience in maintenance disciplines relating to the Oil and Gas industry.
- Previous experience/expertise in developing a Training and Development agenda including a competency framework.
- Previous employment working in a multi-location environment.
- Computer Skills:
- PC literate and proficient user of Microsoft packages
- Experience of working with Competency/Development/Training for all employees on the content
- Language Skills:
- Fluent written and oral English
- Fluent written and oral Arabic
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.