Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Create 3D motion graphics from scratch
- 3D modeling, texture, mapping, rendering, and other techniques to create graphics, visuals, and realistic environments.
- produce high quality CGI graphic visuals.
- Develop 3D graphics in line with the industry standards
- Collaborate with Animators and attending meetings to discuss ongoing projects.
- Understand the project requirements and conceptualizing creative ideas.
- Troubleshoot any problems that arise during work on a project.
- Work closely with designers, account managers and department head to discuss and review projects and deadlines.
- Participate in brainstorming and creative sessions to share new design perspectives, ideas and develop new visual concepts.
Certificate, associate’s degree, or bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects.
Strong working knowledge of industry-standard software, including 3D Max, V-Ray, SketchUp, etc.
Excellent creativity and artistic skills.
- Address Iraq- Erbil USD Month
- How to apply Interested Applicants, please apply your profile on ([email protected]) titling your email with (3D Artist– ERB)