GMAC Iraq is looking to hire an Account Executive for a leading Advertising Company in Erbil.
Contract Duration: 2 Years (3 Months Probation) Deadline: 25 Feb 2021
Salary Range: Negotiable Working Days: 6 Days/Week
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with Head of the department to understand business requirements and market needs.
- Monitoring relevant market development activities to ensure that they are in line with company business aims.
- Measuring performance against agreed objectives and undertaking remedial action where appropriate.
- Managing and maintaining client relations
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding client requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Evaluate competitor’s offerings and revamp or update company offerings and strategic value advantage.
- Build deep strategic partnership with other agencies, production houses, PR, and marketing partners.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Develop, coordinate & implement public relations strategies, social media and content marketing activities successfully.
- Planning account budgets, core activities for account management, client information database and ensure client retention and facilitate further growth.
- Strong coordination with other teams within the company to clarify client requirements & scope of work.
- Act as the point of contact for all client matters and needs, ensures all project deadlines are met.
- Organize company events, plan & arrange participation in trade shows, conferences, industry events.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
Required qualifications, competencies, and experience Qualifications
- Related Work Experience
A strong background in advertising, marketing and knowledge of creative processes. Demonstrable experience in negotiation and meeting client requirements. Up to 1 year or more hands-on experience in marketing & business development function in a corporate environment.
- Formal Education/Certifications
Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Marketing
Speaking/Writing/Reading Skills in Kurdish & English required. Arabic is a plus.
- Required Skills & Behavior
Must have hands-on experience with creating marketing plans & campaigns online/offline, marketing strategy formulation & implementation. A persuasive and confident approach towards creative projects and latest trends. Strong understanding of public relations. Strong analytical, organizational, critical thinking & problem solving ability. Ability to quickly adapt to change, team players, self-motivated and lead by example. The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures. Strong ability to work under pressure. Innovative & creative approach towards work. Keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints. Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques, KPIs and metrics. Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills and must be IT tools proficient.
Travel required to inside and outside Iraq.
- How to apply Interested candidates can send their updated CV (in English) by clicking on Apply Button with the email subject line “Account Executive - Erbil” - Only the emails with the correct subject line will be considered - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - Before Applying, please read the Terms and Conditions below. The GMAC is announcing this vacancy on behalf of a private-sector employer. Therefore, please note that sending your CVs is considered as your consent to the GMAC to share your information with third parties. And the GMAC is not responsible for the requirements.