As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
Ericsson Iraq is now looking for an established and highly motivated sales and engagement professional to work with one of our key clients as an Account Manager who can secure short and long-term profitable business. In this role, the successful candidate will be directly responsible for generating growth by strategizing new ways to expand business opportunities for the customer and Ericsson.
Through proactive business development, based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, you will develop both internal and external relation(s) to actively contribute to the success of the Customer and Ericsson by actively managing and mobilizing internal resources to deliver efficient and effective solutions. The Account Manager will own and manage the end to end process from sales to seamless transition to operations.
- Your responsibility will be to maximize customer relationships and loyalty.
- You are expected to create sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales.
- The role also includes optimization of the account team’s performance and to enable seamless transition to operations
- Create an opportunity strategy, designing an engagement plan and confirm against the customers buying process and requirements
- Lead the overall negotiation process and develop an effective business proposal to present to the customer
- Management of presentations, proposals and tenders
- Take ownership of the process to ensure successful closure of the opportunity and transition to delivery
- Support the customer throughout the delivery period and constantly work with the customer for future opportunities to meet the customers’ business challenges and targets
To be successful in the role you are
- Minimum of bachelor’s in Engineering, Business, Marketing, or related discipline required, Master’s degree will be an advantage
- 10 years of total experience required with minimum 5 years of experience in sales.
- Domain experience: Full Portfolio (Networks, Managed Services and Digital Services
- Prior experience in Project management, Service Delivery and customer facing role from telecom industry
- You will need to have customer and market insight as well as negotiation skills
- You should have comfort managing VP relationships and the ability to influence cross-functional teams to solve business challenges
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
You should also have
- Exceptional communications skills
- Demonstrated success with selling to C-level management teams
- Demonstrated experience managing a large customer
- Innovative and creative
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to define an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Iraq (IQ) || || Erbil || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 539561