Toters is an on-demand e-commerce and delivery platform and operate a service that enables customers to get anything in their city at the highest level of convenience.
At Toters, technology is at the heart of everything we do. We have product teams that are working hard every day to create products that make our customers’ lives easier. Our engineers are also continuously creating solutions to make our processes more efficient, all in an effort to get to our customers fast and at the best cost. If you are interested in working in a high-growth startup environment, and look to be part of a team that will potentially change the way customers shop in the Middle East, apply now.
An Account Manager is a person who is responsible for the management of sales and relationships with merchants. The Account Manager serves as the interface between the merchants and the Business Development team in the company. They are assigned a company’s existing merchant’s accounts.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all Merchants on account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting merchant relationships based on trust and respect
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to merchant needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing merchants and/or identify areas of improvement to meet objectives and increase revenues
- Creating co-marketing initiatives and promotional material with merchants aimed at attracting new users to toters’ platform and highlighting to existing customers the value of being on our platform
- Forecast and track key account metrics and take the initiative to rectify/enhance the findings
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with the Business Development team to identify and grow opportunities
- Communicating with merchants to understand their needs and explain product value
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior and propose ideas to increase revenues
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes
- Identifying industry trends.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the merchant experience.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or similar role
- Problem-solving skills and analytical skills
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
- Address Baghdad
- Salary Offer https://toters.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=215 USD https://toters.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=215 Month