- Preparing Daily accounting Entries
- Preparing Sellers / Merchant payment
- Preparing Weekly / Monthly bank and payments reconciliation.
- Preparing monthly payment gateway reconciliation.
- Handling Daily Petty Cash invoices & Miscellaneous expenses
- Answering sellers / merchant enquiries related to payments processed.
- Send related communication (statement, confirmation, etc) requested by Sellers & Merchant.
- Review and process of client refund requests.
- Matching & reconciliation of intercompany account
- Preparing bank payment orders according to company internal procedures
- Assist on checking Salaries calculation and booking
- Audit and reconcile received documents, issue invoices, etc.
- Follow up social security & income Tax declarations
- Participation in audit processes, including preparation of requested documents
- Organizing and save keeping of finance department documentations.
- Assist chief accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Other ad-hoc tasks upon management decision
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 2-3 years’ experience in an accounting field
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a must, Kurdish is preferrable
- E-commerce experience is preferable
- Strong ability to work under pressure
- Strong responsibility