- Administer the accounts payables and receivables, invoices, checks, entries into the computer system etc. to keep, format and organize accurate records, manage data and maintain auditing systems using software facilities and keeping update ready at any time.
- Prepare of financial statements, balance sheets, summaries, and other cost-benefit analyses.
- Settle bank accounts and processes payments.
- Accounts reconciliations.
- Following up and collecting checks from clients.
- Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
- Address Baghdad , Harthiya
- Salary Offer after interview USD after interview Month
- How to apply Send Your CV to : [email protected]
- Job Reference Finance Department