Job Description Summary:
Accountants help businesses make financial decisions by collecting, tracking, correcting, and communicating the financial position of the company. They record transactions, compile and analyze data, perform audits, assist with budgets and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and report their findings to management and other entities, as instructed by the Board of Directors.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Complying with all company, local, state, accounting and financial regulations.
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Maintains an organized and accurate set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions. Ensuring that all supporting documents such as original and duly signed and stamped Requisitions, Invoices, Cash Vouchers, Waybills etc. are properly filed and stored and ready for Auditing purposes.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Preparing accounts and computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field with 3-5 years of work experience.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification are a plus.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills. Proficient in Arabic & English languages.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Proficient in MS Office Application such as Word, and Excel – well versed and experienced in the use of Accounting functions and formula is a must
- Ethical behavior. Can work under pressure. A Leader able to think strategically.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in an Automobile Industry and knowledgeable of the AutoLink System will be of great advantage.
If you met the above requirements, please email your comprehensive CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject: ACTEBL
Only the shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview.
- Address 40 meter Street, Gulan-Ankawa Road, Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq
- How to apply Please email your to email@example.com, or for quick assessment of your profile you may apply and upload your CV through our online platform by clicking this link: https://form.jotform.com/213134146634449. Only the shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview.
- Job Reference ACTEBL 2023