Junior Accountant is responsible for supporting our finance team in recording financial transactions such as purchases, sales, and payments, preparing financial statements such as balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements, analyzing financial information to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement.
Ultimately, you will make sure all finance operations run smoothly.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Preparing Periodic Bank Reconciliations (Weekly/Monthly Basis).
• Managing and building a good relationship with Banks, clients and suppliers.
• Managing the cashflow and the working capital.
• To Maintain and be responsible of the Petty cash custody (to deal with different Petty cash Currencies) and to process all the payments and receipts with a full supporting document.
• To Create a monthly expense report for all expenses with all the supporting documents.
• Negotiating and obtaining the best exchange rates when converting foreign/local currencies.
• Preparing cashflow plans for short-term and long-term.
• Propose potential investments with surplus funds.
• Maintaining liquidity and a healthy cash position for the company sufficient for all the liabilities to keep the operations running.
• Recording all accounting entries (on accrual basis), Journal vouchers, Expenses, Revenues, Receipts and Payments related to account receivables and account payables using Cashcom accounting system.
• Comply with CashCom policies and procedures, IFRS, and ensure compliance with the local tax and corporate laws and regulations of the country.
• Maintaining a Full supporting documents (hard copies and soft copies) for all the financial records (contracts, invoices, payment vouchers, emails…etc.)
• Maintaining an updated chart of accounts according to the business needs.
• Frequent backing up of all financial information.
• Supporting the external auditors with any request needed to achieve their requirements.
• Preparing and tracking payments for internal and external stakeholders.
• Maintain fixed assets register by recording property and equipment and its depreciation and amortization.
• Reporting and submitting any financial information, documents or reports to Cashcom Jordan office when requested.
Requirements and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of accounting software
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Desire to learn and develop skills in financial analysis, accounting software, and financial regulations
• English (Very Good)
• Arabic (Fluent)
- Address Iraq-Baghdad USD Month
- How to apply applicants are to submit their CVs with the Job title (Junior Accountant) in the subject to email: email@example.com