About the Company
Al Baraka International Group consists of (15) companies are specialized in finding different economic aspects in all fields including residential and real estate investments, energy, services, food and construction industries, agricultural and animal investments, financial investments, commercial agencies, tourism investments, maritime, or transport and commercial services.
To oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions. Reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs critical data entry, review over entries and checks draft data to ensure accuracy in all business transactions.
- Manages the payables and receivables through following up on existing contracts and preparing all due payments to be issued on time.
- Prepares and computes all reports are submitted on time.
- Keeps updated records of company assets.
- Manages cash and petty cash transactions.
- Designs reports in coordination with the Chief Accountant; and propose alternative one as requested by the management to build a complete and accurate data pool that will support the Manager in his decision making.
- Reconciles GL to ensure an accurate and valid reporting to the management.
- Protects the values of the company by keeping sensitive information private & confidential.
- Compute the salaries.
- PC Literate, Excellent analytical skills, Accounting Knowledge, Analytical knowledge of financial reports and forecasts
- Experience in ERP System (Odoo, SAP or Oracle)
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Full knowledge of Iraqi Chart of Account
- Good experience in providing distinguished customer service.
- Professional use of Microsoft Office programs
- Possess communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational ability and division of tasks.
- Serious creative thinking skills and providing appropriate solutions to problems.
- Ability to deal with different personalities and withstand work pressures.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Minimum 2 years of experience in finance and accounting
- Address Baghdad, Iraq
- How to apply Interested canddiates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org