Tasks & Responsibilities:
The Accountant is responsible for providing financial, clerical, and administrative services in order to ensure effective, efficient, and accurate financial transactions. The accountant consolidates accounts according to the company’s accounting policy and procedure. This includes processing and monitoring payments and expenditures and preparing and monitoring all cash/credit transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in the accounting field.
- Language skills: Arabic, English.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software.
- Ability to work under pressure and he can work overtime.