JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: –
- Control and monitor Expenses in the Office.
- Maintain office Safe and petty cash.
- Follow the Subcontractor expenses for all immigration process.
- Check and submit the invoices if Immigration process in the office for the Clients.
- Submit other Invoices of clients.
- Follow the cash flow in all other company offices.
- Ability to reconcile the recorded expenses.
- Work in the office budgets and compare the expenses.
- Follow the Clients for any pending payments, that’s been submitted by him.
- Comply with company requirements and duties.
- Working on SAP system to complete all reports and invoices.
- Any other reasonable duty as may be assigned that is consistent with the nature of the job and it’s level of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or other related fields.
- Proven work experience at least Two years in the same Field.
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of labor legislation.
- Ability to speak and write effectively in English, Arabic.
- Teamwork skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Address Baghdad - Al-Mansour
- Salary Offer 1,500,000 IQD- 2,000,000 IQD USD 1,500,000 IQD- 2,000,000 IQD Month
- How to apply The applicant can submit their C.Vs. by sending it to the email address email@example.com , and making sure to include the job title in the subject line.