On Behalf of an International Consulting Company in Erbil, WRS team is looking for qualified local candidates for the position of Accountant Officer.
Work type: Full-time (Sunday- Thursday)
open to: Iraqi Locals
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processing of payments and financial transactions to suppliers and obtaining goods and services from suppliers promptly
- Liaising with finance officers and suppliers concerning stock management, financial records and accounts
- Verifying expense reports and querying invoice items from internal and external business fi- nance officers
- Reconciling invoices
- Communicating with the wider Accounts Payable team and comparing system reports to better manage Accounts Payable processes
- Entering invoices into the accounts payable system
- Processing payments
- Filing and maintaining supplier records
- Checking and verifying invoices
- Preparing cheques for payment
- Performing other ad hoc tasks as required by their supervisor
- Follow with bank accounts and withdrawal amounts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Economy
- Minimum two years of working experience in accounting.
- Customer support.
- Ability to follow the tasks and urgent requests out of working hours.
- High professional in English, Kurdish, and Arabic is required.
- Strong organizational, administrative, and analytical skills.
- Sufficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to produce consistently accurate work even whilst under pressure.
- Ability to multitask and manage conflicting demands.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong work ethics and attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skill.
- Salary Offer Competitive USD Competitive Month
- How to apply https://www.worldwide-rs.com/job/accountant-officer
- Job Reference https://www.worldwide-rs.com/job/accountant-officer