- Coordinate with FSC for Bank recon and related issues
- Employee vendors form verification and payment
- Responsible for salesforce archive
- Preparing reports (Cash flow, payment list)
- Prepare Cash flows and reporting to senior mgmt.
- Prepare and share daily fund position with mgmt.
- GO weekly treasury report submission via EPM package
- Interest calculation of loans, and calculation of bank commissions of routine transitions
- Supporting for insurance claim flinging, and following up for claims
- Following suppliers to get the invoices and scanning
- Managing AP for Spare part, quality, Marketing, and projects vendor
- CAPEX spending report
- Following payment proposal
- Calculation of provisions for monthly financial closing
- Support for timely and accurate monthly closing
- Responsible for archive of all financial document, agreements, contract, guarantees ,
- System RFA for write-off (inventory, receivable or fixed assets).
- Bachelor’s degree In accounting
- 2-4 years of experience
- Understanding of ERP from financial point of view
- English Language is a must
- IFRS and IAS
- Local Tax and other financial laws
- Understanding of Sales force system and Asset management
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, sex, color, national or social origin, ethnicity, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or political opinion.