|to oversee the work of accountants, review financial statements, and prepare reports for senior management. The accounting manager job description also usually includes duties related to compliance with relevant laws and regulations. They may develop and implement internal accounting policies and procedures.|
|4. Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:|
|1. Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes
2. Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit
3. Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
4. Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
5. Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
6. Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions
7. Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
8. Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
|6. Job Requirements and Qualifications|
|Education:||· degree in accounting, knowledge of accounting competencies, and administration skills|
|Experience:||5 Years of Experience|
|Skills:||§ Troubleshooting skills
§ Good teamworking skills
§ Excellent Oral Communication (English, Arabic and Kurdish)
§ Excellent Written Communication (English, Arabic and Kurdish)
§ Strong Teaching Ability
§ Strong typing skills
§ Fluency in multiple languages
|Knowledge||§ Excellent computer skills
§ Knowledge in Financial Systems
§ Problem-Solving Skills
§ Attention to Detail.
§ Great Communication Skills (verbal clarity, good writing skills)
§ Ability to assess faults, prioritize, respond, and escalate accordingly.
§ Capability of multi-tasking.
|§ YBS ethics and code of conduct.
§ YBS spirit.
- How to apply Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with mentioning the exact title (Accounting Manager) CV's without mentioning the subject line will be ignored