Position: Accounting Manager
Reporting To: Accounting and Finance General Manager
Duty Station: Erbil branch office
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Ensure all accounting entries reviewed before posting in the system.
- Manage Monthly Accounting Closing within the timeline.
- Close monthly Financial Statements with proper analysis.
- Manage and follow up the work of accounting employees based on the company
- Ensure annual IFRS Audit is completed within the timeline.
- Ensure annual IUAS audit is complete within the timeline.
- Review and update accounting policies and propose needed improvements.
- Ensure full compliance of all payables and receivables with company rules and
- Prepare monthly P&L per department.
- Complete and submit monthly MIS reports within the timeline
- Ensure needed improvements are implemented in accounting based on the updated
- Participate in Process Automation Systems implementation
- Good knowledge of SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act to) and follow up necessary monthly
- University Degree in Accounting
- 10-12 years of professional experience in Accounting Management.
- Languages required: English, Arabic and Kurdish are preferable
- Address Toyota Iraq, Mosul Road, Erbil