UOSSM France- is a humanitarian medical aid and relief, non-profit, non-governmental, organization. It was founded in January 2012, with the vision to work under a unified strategic framework aiming to provide medical services and support to affected people and communities, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion, or political loyalty.
Who UOSSM is looking for:
UOSSM-France in Iraq is looking for an Accounts/Archive Volunteer Under the supervision of an Accounts Officer the candidate will be responsible for the following issues:
- Archiving all the financial files issued by the accounts department, and scanning them.
- Follow-up to replace the original copy that we receive from inside Syria with the copy one.
- Archive the entries issued on a daily basis from the financial operations unit.
- Scanning the financial files in PDF format, so the financial files must have two copies a hard copy and a soft copy.
- Follow up and complete the signatures of entries issued by the financial operations unit if there is a missing signature.
- Checking the financial files and follow-up to replace the original copy that we receive from inside Syria with the copy one so that the files become the original copy.
- Any other task asked by the line manager.
Position: Accounts/Archive Volunteer
Contract details: 6 months
Reporting Manager: Accounts Officer
Announcement Code: AHR-2022-005
Announcement date: 30/06/2022
Deadline date: 7/06/2022
Monthly stipend: The volunteer will be paid a stipend to cover his transportation and meal expenses.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field preferably in finance
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to deal sensitively with people from a variety of cultural and social backgrounds.
- Willing to adapt to UOSSM-France values without compromising personal beliefs and principles.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to interact with staff in a professional and helpful manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Arabic, and Kurdish (Required)
- Average English (Preferable)
- How to apply Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualification should submit their CVs to the link below indicating the reference code number "AHR-2022-005". UOSSM HR Will communicate just with a chosen candidate who achieves work analysis. Applications without an Announcement code will not be considered. Note: We will be reviewing the CVs on a rolling basis and the position can be filled even before the closing date.
- Job Reference AHR-2022-005