Job Title: Accounts assistant
Duties and responsibility:
- Follow up and registration for daily cash transactions.
- Enter the daily cash transactions into the accounting computerize system.
- Prepare documentation files for financial operations (Receive fund – exchange – payments – transfer – cash withdraw).
- Applying the accounting policies set for the organization and ensuring the progress of the financial documents cycle.
- Properly fill payment vouchers and compile supporting documents ready for required approvals.
- Ensure proper documents filing in hard and soft copy in financial archive.
- Prepare cash requests and follow up the signatures on time.
- Submit daily/weekly conformity for cash on hand.
- Undertake any other tasks that is within the scope of this role as assigned by the line supervisor.
Qualification and Work Experience:
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree / Institute in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration
Experience: A minimum of one-year relevant experience, preferably in a similar position in an NGO
Skills: Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Quickbooks accounting system (Prefer)
Languages: Arabic, English is basic, Kurdish preferable
- Address Iraq, Erbil, Italian Village
- How to apply Apply on Lınk: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeSXIRpX2fXM0cBdI528R_Vw9qDrAsVeOb1UaMKp-OS8IGANg/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Job Reference AHR-2021-007