We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As an Accounts Payable you are responsible to check all invoices with purchase orders, control LPO’s and maintain contracts file in a smooth and effective way and in compliance with all policies, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Control LPOs, check and verify long outstanding LPOs
• Check arithmetical accuracy, date, quality and receive stamp approval on the invoices with LPO or agreement
• Tally and receive total invoice and reconciliation of outstanding with total payable balance
• Follow up any discrepancies with the suppliers in writing
• Check and tally posted invoices with invoice totals and filed supplier-wise
• Ensure that other internal expense reports are approved by the Director of Finance / Financial Controller and the General Manager
• Ensure payment of internal expense reports with relevant approval e.g. salary, reimbursement of visa expenses to the Government Relations Officer, cash advance, loan, leave settlement, final settlement, etc.
• Ensure that all cheques to be locked and cheques should be endorsed
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have a degree in hotel management or accounting and at least one year previous experience within a hotel environment. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM and SUN System is an asset.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be results oriented and a self motivator along with a positive attitude. You have the ability to think laterally and analytical, display a high level of integrity and have the ability to identify, impact and influence others. You are a strong team player, enthusiastic and flexible, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results