The Accounts Payable Accountant is responsible for receiving & reviewing supplier’s invoices and
employee payments, undertaking the payments in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
Then record it in the ERP system, follow up all payments with the treasury department. Prepare
monthly required analysis.
- Review all invoices with Purchase Order for appropriate documentation and approval
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Process journal entries for month-end close.
- Prepare monthly accrual statement.
- Prepare the required analysis in monthly closing (A/P, Advance trade, Advance nontrade,
Advance to the employee, Flat rent)
- Order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is
received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports,
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal ID numbers;
scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment
discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos;
issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances,
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry, verifying documentation
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices
- Protects organization’s value by keeping the information confidential
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in oil fields also one year’s being in a similar role will be
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- knowledge of accounts payable
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures and relevant accounting software
- Information Regarding, Sales, Marketing and logistic
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods for
- Strong teamwork, influential skills, analytical mindset, excellent
- Effective in building good working relationships with the Client, Contractors, and the
- Worthy in a web search for new market trends and assess upcoming events in the oil
- Contribute and share ideas, and support others
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Address Sulaimaneah USD Month
- How to apply [email protected]
- Job Reference FIN/03/09