. This role will be our representative in the market to perform the duties for contracting with merchants and businesses for the acquiring services from Cashcom
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Responsible to visit the commercial areas and interested agents in the purpose of dealing with these targeted areas \ agents which reflect to the increasing of cashcom acquiring network (POS & Payment Gateway).
• Should have a solid plan for the daily, weekly, monthly visits with valuable results and aware of the assigned target to be achieved.
• Participating in any assigned tasks regarding to the acquiring channel updates as marketing campaigns, agents’ awareness for new or upgraded info. , technical onsite maintenance.
• Responsible to distribute the marketing materials inside the agents’ shops also to monitor its availability for more branding visibility to the customers and \ or consumers.
• Showing commitment to the assigned target that need to be achieved on the assigned period as monthly and quarterly basis with reporting activity regarding the management requests.
• Keep a solid relationship with the agents to pushup them for more sales and increasing their loyalty to cashcom products and services.
Need to have an analytical mind that will be reflecting to the daily activity for his sales also the interesting of self-development with soft & tech skills.
Requirements and skills:
· 2-3 Years of experience in sales and in similar field is preferred.
· Good in English as writing and communication.
· Familiar with systems of CRM and MS office.
· Good reporting skills using MS office and any other tools & Apps.
· Having a car is preferred.
English: (good in writing, reading and communication).
- Address Iraq-Baghdad
- How to apply applicants are to submit their CVs with the Job title (Acquiring Sales Specialist) in the subject to email: firstname.lastname@example.org