NES Fircroft are looking for an Activity Planning Manager to join a major operator on a 28/28 rotation in Iraq.
The Activity Planning Manager reports directly to the Senior Operations Manager and is responsible for the Operations Integrated Area Schedule.
- Fully responsible for Integrated Activity Schedule, building from the Annual Work Plan & Budget (AWPB). Subsequent maintenance and development of the schedule on a weekly/monthly basis as required or major change identified.
- Analyzing deviations between baseline plan and forecast and propose solutions.
- Develop baseline progress curve and monitor actual and forecast progress.
- Coordinate between project team, subsurface team and operation team to minimize execution impact to operations and assist in maximizing production.
- Chair weekly schedule review meetings, plus others as required and drive out issues through effective control and follow up of actionable items.
- Daily control of field movements within the Operations department, liaising with Security Operations as required in clearing sensitive field visits/tasks.
- Mentor and coach others on schedule controls to aid project delivery.
- Perform other associated duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Planner/Scheduler or 10 years of experience in Production/Operations within the Oil & Gas industry working for International Operating Company.
- Demonstrably strong communication and mentoring skills commensurate with the above job role, proven record of developing junior personnel
- Strong English language skills.
- International experience preferred Middle East onshore
- Ability to work in a high volume fast paced environment where daily challenges will disrupt planned activities.
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineer or a technically related subject is desired or analogous discipline (Scientific).
- Experienced Primavera P6 user, able to quality control own and others’ plans, and export and analyse plan data for reporting purposes
- Strong team player
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.