Position: Admin Assistant
Location: Baghdad Al Karkh, Hay Al Jamia
Contract Type: Full-time
Division: Human Resources Department
The Admin Assistant will ensure efficient administrative support and assist in daily operations at Orderii Company. This includes broader tasks related to overall administration, documentation, contracts, and other paperwork coordination.
- Supporting the HR department in terms of documentation, such as employment contracts, new hire paperwork, and employee files.
- Safeguarding the integrity and confidentiality of important personnel files, training records, and other HR documentation.
- Supporting performance review processes by scheduling reviews, gathering feedback, and maintaining performance documentation.
- Coordinating day-to-day administrative functions to ensure the seamless running of the office.
- Facilitating communication between departments, scheduling meetings, and ensuring that meeting minutes are accurately recorded and distributed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Good computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
- Must have fluent written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Address Baghdad, Al Karkh, Hay AlJamia
- How to apply Please send your CV to email@example.com and make sure to include "Admin Assistant" in the subject line. Applications will be accepted until September 25th.