Roles and Responsibilities
• Gathers, enters, and/or updates data to maintain departmental records and databases, as appropriate; establishes and maintains files and records for the office.
• Composes and prepares written documentation and correspondence for the office; screens and evaluates incoming and outgoing correspondence and prepares responses as appropriate.
• Assists in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects as appropriate.
• Coordinates and oversees the day-to-day management of supplies, equipment, and facilities for the organization, as appropriate, including maintenance, inventory management, logistics, security, and related activities.
• Handle and prepare all payment processes related to the department
Education / Personal Qualification
• BSC in business administration, facility management, Engineering, or similar related field
• Excellent English Skills (Speaking, Writing, and reading)
• Good MS Office skills (high skills in Excel)
• Proven experience in the administration field.
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control procedures
- Address Baghdad Al Karkh
- Salary Offer Salary Scale USD Salary Scale Month
- How to apply Kindly send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, please mention the vacancy name in the subject. I would like to inform you that we will review all submitted CVs and we will contact the qualified candidates only.
- Job Reference NA