- Preparing all related strategies and new programs to improve organizational and administrative matters. Supervising, evaluating, and leading direct reports.
- Manage all 3rd party companies, and contracts and control the quality of services provided periodically.
- Analyzing data from internal and external sources for the purpose of complying with administrative requirements of an assigned area in accordance with procedures and guidelines
- Manage Fleet (Company owned vehicles & Rented Vehicles) and control the services provided by 3rd party rental companies.
- Manage the budgeting of the administrative affairs department by preparing CAPEX & OPEX annually according to BP.
- 4 years of experience in the functional or administration sector.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Business, any related degree.
- Advanced English Language is required.
- Making studies and strategies related to new or existing projects, and programs to improve organizational and administrative matters.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office especially MS Excel & PowerPoint.
- Effective Communication skills (Verbal and Written) including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies, and procedures.
- Remains calm and self-controlled under stressful situations. Works to deliver the best interests of the organization at all times.
- Good knowledge of CCI Management Systems.
- Ability to lead and manage cross-function teams, upper management, and Corporate.
- Highly analytical.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Able to perform tasks effectively with minimum help.
- Effective Public Relations and Public Speaking skills.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, sex, color national or social origin ethnicity, religion, age pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or political opinion.