Vara Company is seeking for a highly skilled and experienced (Admin Officer) to join our team in Erbil.
Job title: Admin Officer
Reporting to: Administration Manager
Hours: Working Time Based on Company Policy
Location: Vara Company / Erbil
Key responsibilities & duties
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Prepares and edits correspondence, reports, presentations and confidential correspondence.
- Provides quality customer service for all clients including answering telephone enquiries.
- Supports and performs administrative requirements for various committees.
- Coordinates and undertakes booking of travel, catering, events, special functions and meetings as required.
- Maintains administration systems, including diaries, records, mail, filing and archiving of records.
- Coordinates and undertakes purchasing of office supplies, and acts as incurring and certifying officer for purchases.
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance
- requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating
- new equipment and techniques.
- Preparing regular reports on expenses and office budgets and maintaining and updating company databases.
- Provides assistance and support to the office principal in problem solving, project planning and management, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
- Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance.
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes
- Manage schedules and deadlines (for driver & maintenance work)
- Checking company cars (maintenance & other)
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Prepares all outgoing company letters to external parties
- Provide general administrative support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- Perform other duties as assigned by line manager requirements between the offered items with the client requirements
- How to apply How to Apply All Interested candidates must submit an updated CV, cover letter and three professional references. Send application to: email@example.com. Please put (Admin Officer - Erbil 1123) in the Subject line. Application deadline: November 25, 2023. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only short-listed applicants will be invited to interview.
- Job Reference Admin Officer - Erbil 1123