Goal / Purpose:
The Administrative responsible supports the Country Representative in the processing of accounting & financial operations, Human Resources, and administrative management of the mission.
He/she offers administrative support to the manager and to the team on all matters relating to the Finance and Human Resources.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
List of principal activities:
Analysis of the socio-economic context
- Collect information to update the market price changes (food basket, per diem…)
- Compile the information provided by the bases of market prices and draft a monthly analysis and report to the Country Representative.
HR management for national staff
- Lead the induction planning of new personnel and ensure the administrative briefing of new personnel.
- Inform new employees of internal regulations, contract…
- Prepare administrative documents relating to employment contracts.
- Draft employment contracts for employees and ensure that they are adhered to.
- Check the dates of employment contracts and inform his/her line manager of their deadlines.
- Keep the record of the staff’s daily attendance sheet and leaves/absences, collect payment details, and integrate them into the Human Resources Management software for the Coordination.
- Ensure the monthly preparation of the salary & HR pack and share with Coordination HR and ensure the payment of salaries after validation by the Coordination HR.
- Cross check the monthly salary pack of mission’s base and report to the Coordination HR for the discrepancies.
- Calculate income taxes and duties and create pay records for the relevant organizations.
- Keep an organization chart up to date for the Erbil and Mosul Bases
- Ensure the confidentiality of all HR data.
- Participate in the organization of training.
- Participate in the revision of policies relating to salaries and benefits for Solidarités International
- Participate in recruitment process with the line manager.
- Participate in training of the administrative teams.
- Offer administrative/HR support to the bases in the administrator’s absence.
- Insure a good working environment for the team.
- Monitor due dates for payments of contracts managed by Erbil base.
- Ensure payments through cash, check, or transfer after validation of the authorised staff as per the signatory table.
- Verify, before recording, that records conform to regulations and procedures of Solidarités International
- Prepare monthly closing, revision, and integrity of accounts for the Erbil Base
- Import the accountancy in Saga.
- List liquidity needs in consultation with the Country Representative and exchange currencies where needed.
- Checking balances with Country Representative, weekly, and before any holiday to match the cashbox, safe and bank account.
- Prepare monthly closing, revision, and integrity of accounts for the base, and other bases regarding MTAs.
- Participate in audits or any checks issued by partners or head office.
- Manage the SYRAQ Base cash flow and ensure that banks and cash boxes are well supplied.
- Prepare SYRAQ CFF that is shared with Amman coordination
- Manage transfers and monitor the security of funds.
- Liaise with the bank to transfers funds to the bases.
- Prepare the month end cash counts, bank reconciliations to be shared with Coordination.
- Update the cash SOP twice a year or upon situation changes with the supervision of Country Representative
- Follow up the bank signatories including the authorizations / cancellations with the supervision of Country Representative.
- Update budget follow up in conjunction with logistics, program teams and Field Coordinator.
- Monitor functioning costs at Erbil base.
- Oversee adherence to donor administrative procedures.
- Carry out physical checks of supporting documents received from the bases.
- Prepare and update the budget parameters to be validated by HQ.
- Compile Iraq AB for all bases (Erbil/ Moussol / Dohuk)
- Review & compile Iraq accountancy
- Supervise Admin Officer in archiving of financial and HR related documents.
- Solicit the archives when needed (e.g. external audits)
Reporting / communication:
- Take part in internal meetings relating to administrative aspects or upon request and participate to training.
- Report on a weekly basis to the Country Representative and when needed.
- Ensure that declarations and payments of taxes and contributions are made to the relevant organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Finance, Human Resources, or a related field.
- 2-4 years Proven experience in administrative roles, preferably in a similar position.
- Familiarity with financial and accounting procedures.
- Experience in Human Resources administration is required.
- Knowledge of HR processes, including recruitment, onboarding, and employee relations.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills and ability to work independently.
- Proficient in office software (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and external stakeholders.
- Ability to identify and resolve administrative and operational challenges.
- Address ERBIL-IRAQ
- Job Reference ERBIL - Admin Responsible