Scope and General Purpose
Supervises all administrative team leaders assigned/deputized in every satellite/area office of the company and coordinates all of the administrative and clerical work in the office.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
- Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assigns work, provides direction to administrative team leaders, clerical staff and ensures that assigned tasks are completed.
- Orient and train administrative staff of their actual functions and responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Prepares long and short-term budgets and work plans used in implementation of Board of Directors objectives. Monitors adherence to budgets and work plans to ensure objectives are met.
- Monitors the performance of staff and provides feedback on their performance and conduct of assigned tasks.
- Evaluate, develop and recommends office procedures and practices to senior management. Ensures that approved office policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed.
- Responds to outside inquiries about services offered by the organization. Communicates with other community service agencies and/or government ministries relative to administrative concerns.
- Coordinates with regional areas, exchange offices of the company with regards to administrative functions, obligations, issues, concerns and provide the needed assistance as need arises.
- Manage the health and safety of the different exchange buildings, offices and environment of the company complying government regulations and standards.
- Performs a variety of secretarial duties such as drafting and typing routine correspondence, provide payment vouchers on administrative services, arranging meetings and taking minutes.
- Tracks office or program expenditures by recording expenses, alerting the supervisor to budget overruns and unusual expenses and authorizing purchases. Maintains a variety of financial records such as petty cash fund, purchase orders and cheque requisitions. Provides input into budget formulation.
- Collects, researches, organizes and summarizes data from a variety of sources and produces reports such as program status and reports with regards to administrative matters.
- Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum (7) years recent related experience, including minimum (4) years supervisory experience preferably in telecom sector
- Experience must include hands-on responsibility for the full scope of administrative activities, both operations and analysis.
- Proven record of managing big teams.
- Degree in Business Administration or related fields in Administration from an accredited university.
- Fluent in Kurdish, Arabic & English Languages both written and spoken.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office.
- Deep knowledge of Telecom administration procedures.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
How to Apply:
Kindly send your Resume with a cover letter stating your proven records of Administration experience, to the below email: [email protected]
Application deadline: December 15, 2020
Mention the position title in the subject of your email.