The Iraq Health Access Organization (IHAO) is interested in hiring Admin, who will work in Diyala Office whose duties include:
- Cooperate with the project manager and carry out his directions in implementing the work.
• Keeping a project manager aware of all the details of work and not acting individually and independently, especially with regard to the representation of the organization and the relationship with the cadres in addition to financial dealings.
• The administrative employee is not authorized to spend any amount without the approval of the project manager, and in the event of disbursement without the knowledge of the project manager, the organization is not responsible for paying the costs.
• Receiving and disbursing funds according to the direction of the financial and logistical department.
• Carry out logistical tasks and complete purchases.
• Receive the needs from the center’s staff and inform the project manager about them in order to obtain approval to supply the center.
• Receiving needs from the gender department in the centers and sending them to the project management for deliberation.
• Supervising the logistical equipment, in coordination with the logistical department.
•Provide daily and monthly attendance sheets to the Human Resources Department.
• Preparing a weekly schedule that includes the movements of mobile clinics for the targeted areas and submitting them to the project manager.
• Supervising the preparation of medical reports, receiving them from the medical staff, and delivering them to the report editor.
- Performs other tasks as required.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate with a bachelor degree in administration or a similar field with the following qualifications:
- Having a positive attitude and a team spirit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of 1-year experience
- Soft Skills in MS Office (excel, word) and e-mail
- Competency in writing progress report
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Experience in providing a narrative report.
- Prior experience in NGO work