Overview / Responsibilities
- Wood is currently recruiting for Iraq Administration Assistant with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. Candidate must be able to work on daily basis in Basra, Iraq.
- Attend key meetings, prepare agendas, take minutes of meetings and update action registers as required.
- Updating report spreadsheets as required.
- Manage and track stationery, inventory.
- Simple upkeep or order maintenance services for office printers.
- Troubleshoot simple office equipment.
- Undertake Receptionist duties as required.
- Prepare correspondence; excel spreadsheets, power point presentations and meeting materials as directed.
- Organize meetings and related logistics for the project personnel, e.g. meeting rooms, IT Equipment.
- Assist PRO team preparing SCS application, collecting passport, arranging blood session.
- Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries.
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in Business Administration or College Diploma (preferable not essential)
- 3 years’ experience
- Works well within a diverse team/ability to multi task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication (Arabic and English).
- Excellent Interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software packages (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive and private information.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Join the Talent Community
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!