1. Office Management:
• Maintaining and organizing office files, documents, and records.
• Ordering and managing office supplies and equipment.
• Ensuring the office is neat and organized.
• Answering and directing phone calls, take messages when necessary.
• Responding to emails and other correspondence.
• Greeting and assisting visitors to the office.
3. Scheduling and Calendar Management:
• Scheduling appointments and meetings for staff and management.
• Coordinating and managing meeting room bookings.
• Maintaining the office calendar and reminding staff of important dates.
4. Administrative Support:
• Assisting in the preparation of reports, presentations, and other documents.
• Handling data entry, document formatting, and proofreading.
• Assisting in filing, scanning, and photocopying.
5. Travel Arrangements:
• Booking and coordinating travel arrangements for CEO and other staff if needed.
• Arranging accommodations and transportation.
6. Record Keeping:
• Maintaining and updating contact lists and databases.
• Keeping track of office expenses and prepare expense reports in coordination with accountant.
• Managing incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
• Directing visitors to the appropriate personnel or department.
8. Special Projects:
• Assisting in organizing and planning events or special projects.
• Supporting other departments or team members as needed.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• Education: Bachelor Degree in business administration or related field is required.
• Experience: Two years previous experience in the same position or field or international NGO;
• Language: Arabic and English languages are required, Turkish language is preferred.
• Ms. Office: Proficiency in Ms. Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
• Organizational Skills: Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities and attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Working Condition & Benefits:
• Working Days & Hours: 6 days per week & 8 hours per day.
• Salary: IQD 800,000 to IQD 1,000,000 based on experience.
• Lunch: Available.
- Address Iraq-baghdad - Mansur - Al emirat str
- Salary Offer IQD 1,000,000 USD IQD 1,000,000 Month
- How to apply Interested applicants must send their most recent CV to email@example.com, Subject line must read: HG23-VA-BGW-006, Administration Assistant - Baghdad. Note: Applications not meeting the specified minimum requirements o received after closing date may not be considered.
- Job Reference Admin Assistant