Job Title: Administration Manager
Reporting To: Baghdad Office Manager
Job Grade: IV
Department / Section: Admin
Responsibilities of the Job
- provide high level administrative, strategic planning and operational support
- offer advice and support to Baghdad office manager and senior management
- analyze complex issues and develop solutions in the form of plans and strategies
- Support all functions at Baghdad upon request
- Analyze Admin operations to evaluate performance of Baghdad office and area of Development “KAIZEN” and determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
- Prepare daily reports regarding Baghdad office admin activity and suggest changes if any.
- Coordinate with staff members to discuss issues, coordinate activities, or resolve problems.
- Implement corrective action plans to solve admin and corporate problems.
- Direct, plan, or implement policies, objectives, or activities of organizations or businesses to ensure continuing operations, to increase productivity.
- Negotiate with supplier and evaluate them and prepare contracts or agreements with suppliers, distributors, government agencies, or other organizational entities.
- present information at meetings or conventions to promote admin services, exchange ideas, or accomplish objectives.
- Establish departmental responsibilities and coordinate functions among departments and sites.
- Coordinate the development or implementation of budgetary control systems, or other administrative control processes.
- Direct or conduct studies or research on issues affecting areas of responsibility.
- Represent organizations or promote their objectives at official functions, or delegate representatives to do so.
- Coordinate and support activities of businesses or departments like, logistic, sales, PDI, CPD or distribution of products.
- Attend and participate in meetings required with governmental and non-governmental entities.
- Maintain a healthy environment in line with Toyota Iraq policies, rules, and procedures, and make sure that all the staff under his supervision are following Toyota Iraq policies, rules and procedures.
- Forecasts and plans according to fiscal needs.
- Address employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company under Central and south project management committee.
- Documenting English and Arabic official letter to be submitted to any ministry and governmental institutions.
Total professional years of experience: More than 5 years’ experience in a management with outstanding leadership abilities. Excellent written and verbal communication experience for the with Ministries in Federal region.
Languages required: Fluent Arabic and English (writing and speaking)
Education required: Bachelor’s degree in business, business management or other related fields. And MBA degree is preferable
Gender: Equal opportunity for both gender is guaranteed
Skills (Technical & Soft):
Management skills: administration, planning, setting standards, supervision & scheduling.
Negotiation skills: influence, advocacy, respect the ethnic diversity & cultural and religious.
Regulation thinking: appreciation of the professional, analytical capacity & visualize the concepts.
Creative skills: strategic thinking, teamwork & staff building capacity, coaching.
Technical skills: using computer & software programs (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook)
- Address Toyota Showroom 1st floor, Al-Mansor, Baghdad, Iraq