|Position Title:||Administration officer 2 position|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Contract Type:||Fixed Term|
|Reports To||Kirkuk Office Manager|
|Application Closing Date||4/22/2021|
IQJ Scout is looking to hire an Administration officer on behalf of an international NGO in iraq as per the requirements below:
The Administrator Officer of Community Support Center provides proficient administrative support to employees. Responsible for coordinating administrative and HR support, including administrating employee changes, assisting in orientation process and other critical service functions for managers and employees. Individual accountabilities and work volume will be established through the development of annual Success Objectives, within the framework outlined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates employee administration: processes employee changes, enters employee, ensures employee/administrative changes have been properly completed in various systems
- Updating contact list of CSC staff on regular basis.
- Assist in updating Iraq emergency phone tree and Iraq organizational chart (CSC staff)
- Assists in maintaining data integrity through audit trails and other checks for Kirkuk Office.
- Examines employee files to answer routine inquiries and provide information to Managers and other authorized persons [in accord with applicable department guidelines] to meet service needs and facilitate employee administration.
- Assist the Office manager to monitor daily attendance, leave balance, timesheets, etc…
- Assist in drafting and documenting official correspondence with coordination of Project manager and office manager.
- Maintains records of staff attendance and leave balances in accordance with Iraq National Employee Handbook.
- Prepares materials and meeting space for new employee orientation and other department-sponsored events as assigned. Ensures that all materials, handouts and presentations are complete and up to date.
- Co-facilitates new hire orientation sessions
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree or the equivalent and 3 years of related administrative experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience in receiving and referring cases.
- Experience in working in the social sector, particularly with IDPs or refugees, or with programs focused on children and adolescents of and experience with basic counseling skills and techniques
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High degree of technical competency, attention to detail/accuracy and excellent organization skills required. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-productivity environment essential.
- Previous experience or understanding of the human rights, social and political environment in Iraq.
- A strong commitment to human rights and to implementation of international humanitarian principles.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week, and as needed to work more time and according to demand
Language Skills: Excellent command of English and Arabic are required and any local languages.
- English Proficiency Level Required: Advanced
- Arabic Proficiency Level Required: Advanced
- Kurdish Proficiency Level Required: Advanced
Other Skills and Qualifications (required):
High degree of technical competency, attention to detail/accuracy and excellent organization skills required. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-productivity environment essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Outlook/Exchange; Windows operating systems.
Competencies required for the job
Collaborative spirit and ability to work independently as well as in a team; commitment to knowledge sharing and teamwork; positive attitude and ability to see through challenges to find solutions; and strong interpersonal skills and an ability to clearly communicate, including complex concepts into layperson language.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
How To Apply
Please send cover letter (1 page maximum) explaining your interest and how your experience meets the qualifications required and a CV.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear back from us within 4 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Address Tuz and Hawija