Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Institution: The American University of Kurdistan
Location: Duhok, Autonomous Kurdistan Region, Iraq
Department: Admission & Registration Department.
Job Type: Full Time
Posting Date: 11th January, 2022
Closing Date: January 30, 2022
– Liaise with Legal Affairs in the preparing the governmental letters for the students receiving the Martyrs and Political Prisoner Scholarships; communicate with the Ministry of Martyrs and Anfal Affairs as required.
– Be responsible for managing the document room, including archiving students’ documents in their files.
-Digitize students’ important documents.
– Support and participate in all recruitment activities and events.
– Develop a filing system to make the process of updating and retrieving files more efficient.
– Execute internal requests for student files and documents.
– Serve as the front desk receptionist within the Office of the ARD, including directing students and guests to the appropriate staff member.
– Answer and follow through on all outside calls coming to the ARD.
– Provide students with the necessary forms to complete as per procedures.
– Assist department staff with daily tasks as required.
-Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of the ARD.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Kurdish and Arabic
- Very good computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service
- Proficient typing and editing skills
- Attention to detail.