We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks for our Showroom in Al-Nahda, Baghdad branch. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
With work experience in the same capacity is preferred, but also newly graduates who meets the below requirements are encouraged to apply as well.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Can work in a team
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Can speak and write in the Arabic and English Languages
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- MS Office Word, Excel savvy
- Newly graduate in any discipline are encouraged to apply
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Address Al Nahda, Baghdad, Iraq USD Month
- How to apply Please send your CV with photo to: [email protected] Only those who are short-listed will be contacted.
- Job Reference B-ADM-SH2