1. Position: Administrative Assistant (CUSTOM clearance)
2. Location: Baghdad
3. Period and Duration of the assignment/Services: 4 months
4. Estimated start date: As soon as possible Estimated end date: 30-06-2022
• High school diploma or equivalent is required. A recognized bachelor-level university degree in business
• administration, political science, engineering, or a related area is desirable.
-Years of Experience:
• A minimum of three (4) years of relevant experience of Administration and has a good experience in following up with different Iraqi authorities to secure the required approvals,
• Experience and knowledge with the movement of goods across national and provincial borders and related understanding of the
• functioning of the GCC/GCT and NOC is highly desirable.
• Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
– Fluency in Arabic and English is required.
– Spoken and written English is highly desirable.
- Address Baghdad
- How to apply 1. Please submit the following document to [email protected] • CV (PDF) • Graduation Certificate. 2. Kindly write ( Administrative Assistant (CUSTOM clearance)/ Baghdad ) in the subject of the Email IMPORTANT NOTE: If the candidate is currently employed by a government institution, he/she must be able to provide an unpaid leave of absence for the duration of the consultancy.