Position: Administrative Secretary
Reports to: warehouse Manager
Location: Iraq- Baghdad-Warehouse
Gender : Female
About Al Moudawi
Almoudawi pharmaceutical was founded in 2013 with the synergy of two groups that have more than 50 years of experience in the medical and pharmaceutical fields.
The Administrative Secretary perform day-to-day tasks in the office, from supporting the team , welcoming the guests and general clerical support.
Essential Job Functions
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone and e-mail
- Carry out other tasks as directed by the direct supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or related degree
- 2-3 years of related experience as administrator.
- Good level of verbal and written communication in Arabic and English
- Good level of using Microsoft excel and outlook
- Time management skills and ability to handle workload with minimum supervision.
- Address Baghdad USD Month
- How to apply Send your CV with subject title: Administrative Secretary/Warehouse Email: [email protected]