At Eni, we are looking for an Advisor Negotiations and Commercial Activities within Eni Iraq B.V in Basra, Iraq. You will be responsible for contributing to the negotiation of upstream oil and gas agreements within an agreed mandate and in accordance with the Commercial Code of Practice.
As a member of the negotiations and commercial activities at Eni Iraq B.V you will be responsible for:
- Supporting and assisting in perform contractual analyses, contribute to the negotiation with the Iraqi authorities and analyse market intelligence reports
- Maintaining records of cargoes lifted, prepare forecast of cargoes to be lifted and update the over-under lifting position.
- Administer commercial/contractual aspects of crude oil sales, such as price calculation, documentation for cargoes’ liftings, checking of invoices, claims associated with cargoes lifted (e.g. demurrages, quality etc.)
- Participate to Zubair JV meeting (JVC, JOC, JMC etc.) and with the Iraqi authorities (MoO, BOC, INOC, PCLD, SOMO etc.) as needed.
- Ensuring full adherence to the Company’s:
- Health, Safety and Environmental policies, procedures and standards;
- MSG, OPI and other Eni Iraq procedures;
Complying with Eni Code of Conduct and Law 231 principles.
- Administration and revising of commercial agreements. Support in the presentation of proposed mandates of negotiated agreements for Management approval.
- Ensuring an effective follow up of the crude oil nomination process for the purpose of the timely commercialization of the crude oil entitlements.
- Monitoring company’s cost recovery for the submission of quarterly invoices, prepare forecasts and maintain records of equity cargoes sales.
- Contributing to the evaluation of business development opportunities, and advise on the proposed commercial terms, in line with the Company’s objectives.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Knowledge of commercial terms and ability to perform economic analysis/evaluation
- Adequate knowledge in financial and economic modelling
- Understanding of the oil & gas business from a technical, financial, economic contractual and commercial perspective
- Effective data management and research skills
- Strong quantitative and technical/computer skills (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
Basra, Iraq Work to be mainly performed at LSC/BAZ building in Basra. Required availability to travel occasionally to Baghdad and abroad.
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Together we have greater energy.