Baghdad Tourism Island is looking to hire an experienced Agricultural Engineer to manage our project agricultural needs, such as maintain the green spaces, and to supervises the planning and implementation of various designs under a direct reporting to the Project Manager.
- Designing an action plan to develop the project’s green spaces.
- Test agricultural machinery and equipment to ensure adequate performance.
- Supervising the team of handy workers and provide them with trainings as needed.
- To ensure correct the implementation of agricultural pest control.
- Maintaining and designing the various irrigation systems.
- Field visits to inspect the work areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering
- 5 years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience.
- Good people management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Address Baghdad, Iraq
- How to apply Qualified Candidates should submit their CVs (PDF or Word) to [email protected] with Agricultural Engineer in the subject line of the email.