- Number of contractors: 1 Consultant.
- Location: Baghdad
- Period and Duration of the assignment/Services: Six Months,
Start Date: 01.12.2022
Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Sciences, Agronomy, Crop Science, or a related field; an advanced degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) would be a strong asset.
Years of Experience:
At least 3 years of relevant in the field of agriculture development, and/or support to farmers’ groups, and/or skills development. At least 2 years of experience of relevant working experience in the field of agronomy.
Very good written and spoken English and Arabic is a must. Kurdish language skills are an asset.
Desired Experience for Entry into The Role:
- Has deepened technical knowledge and practical experience in agriculture-related projects.
- Has worked extensively in tasks that involved relationship building and community engagement.
- Address Baghdad USD Month
- How to apply Please submit the following document to [email protected] • CV (PDF) • Graduation Certificate. Kindly write ( Agronomist/Agricultural Engineer - Associate - Baghdad ) in the subject of the Email IMPORTANT NOTE: If the candidate is currently employed by a government institution, he/she must be able to provide an unpaid leave of absence for the duration of the consultancy. Please follow the below link for the detailed job description and terms of reference: https://starsorbitorg-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/s_rasheed_starsorbit_org/EbiCPX_kxHREopQq_waGqWoBaUogfY_Bd0LPDHvj7Olujg?e=CRBce0