- Reviews KYC documents for new cardholder and agents accounts as per the company’s guidelines
- Review and analyzes Policies and Procedures
- Monitoring with Compliance teams the process of payments and related monitoring requirements
- Check the local and global blacklist by using World-Check system and Update the sanction list sheet with AML office updates
- Respond to department queries related to card ownership replacement and other cardholder requests, which require comparing cardholder signature at KYC and request forms.
- Update KYC documents at archive system
- Suspicious Activity/Transaction Detection, by Identify and apply the optimal flags for suspicious behaviors and individuals
- Reviewing and assessing alerts for money laundering risk in transaction monitoring systems.
- Escalating suspicious alerts for further review and investigation
How to apply
If you are interested, please send your updated CV on [email protected] and mention the job type in the subject line.