Duty Station: Erbil
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Lead and develop projects from early concept through design development.
- Prepare drawings, specifications, BOQ and construction documents.
- Design and document commercial and industrial building projects.
- Work with teams across business lines, in remote locations, and coordinate with subcontractors.
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project.
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Conduct research and analysis on market supply and demand for goods/products, services and facilities in the areas.
- Carry out quantitative or qualitative research.
- At least 2 years in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Architectural Engineering
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Power Point, Outlook, & Word
- Fluency in English and Arabic/Kurdish.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Iraqi nationality
- Active team player
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be creative, innovative, & self-motivated
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Punctuality & Attention to details
- Open for travel for Iraqi cities