We are looking for a skilled mechanical engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for working on all stages of our production cycles, Providing detailed calculations about the strength and stability of structures of buildings, and collaborating with various departments from network engineers to support and operations to ensure a plan is in motion safely build the structure.
- Identification of the specific technical requirements for every facility to be constructed by the project, according to their function and needs.
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including time and scope involved.
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team.
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives.
- Establish a framework for necessary contributions from various departments and facilitate their collaboration.
- Prepare reports, designs, and drawings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Structural Engineering / Master’s preferred.
- At least 5 years of progressive working experience in planning and implementation of civil works projects.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Project development and leadership skills are essential.
- Professional work experience in developing blueprints and designs for proposed structures.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with various operating systems.
- Experience with software engineering and design architecture.
- Advanced understanding of build materials, techniques, and processes.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Address Al-Jadiriyah
- How to apply You can address your application to: ([email protected]) Your application will not be taken into consideration if you do not insert the job code in the subject line of your e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications will not be accepted after the closing date. This position is for Iraqi nationals only.
- Job Reference ARCHE-BGW-006