- General outreach/communication with customers during design and construction phase.
- Surveying sites by taking measurements, preparing drawings, 2D & 3D designs, design development, detailed (phase 2) drawings, preparing bill of quantities/material list and preparing construction programs.
- Preparing as-built documents, drawings and quantities during and after construction stage.
- Supervision of interior projects, and keeping track of construction process and communication with construction staff.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in architecture/interior design.
- At least 2-4 years of experience in interior design and construction.
- Proficiency in programs such as AutoCAD, one 3D modeling and rendering software (3DS MAX, Sketchup, V-ray, Lumion, etc.), and photoshop is a requirement. (Proficiency in Revit is a bonus)
- Proficiency in two of the following languages is required; Kurdish, Arabic or English.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Address Empire Business Towers, Erbil, Iraq
- How to apply If you are interested in this position and meet the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly submit your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure that the subject of email is “Architect – Interior Designer”