On behalf of our client, GMAC is looking to hire a local candidate for the position of “Architectural Designer” who is experienced to work with one of the leading Universities in Erbil.
Contract Duration: Yearly (3 Months Probation) Deadline: 8 March 2020
Salary Range: Negotiable Working Days: 5 days/week
Required qualifications, competencies, and experience Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture Engineering.
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience in Interior, Exterior, and landscaping designs,
- Software: AutoCAD, 3ds Max, Luminous
- A portfolio of completed designs.
- Language skill: Good speaking and understanding in Kurdish, and Arabic preferably and English or other languages are plus.
- Organized, detail-oriented, deadline-driven, fast-paced team player
- Address Altun Kupri
- How to apply Interested candidates can send their updated portfolio (in English) by clicking on Apply Button with the email subject line “Architectural Designer” Or send it to our email "[email protected]"- Only the emails with the correct subject line will be considered - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - Before Applying, please read the Terms and Conditions below. The GMAC is announcing this vacancy on behalf of a private-sector employer. Therefore, please note that sending your CVs is considered as your consent to the GMAC to share your information with third parties. And the GMAC is not responsible for the requirements.