|Reporting to (Hierarchical & Technical)||Human Resources Manager|
|Coordinates with||Human Resources Manager, Area HR Officers/Assistants|
All INTERSOS employees are expected to perform their roles and responsibilities according to the INTERSOS charter of values, code of ethics, PSEA and Child Protection policies. The job description is mandatory for all positions within INTERSOS and shall be signed by the employee within the first week of employment.
Purpose/objective of the position:
Ensures that all department documents are properly prepared, validated and stored. Provides the means for tracking the needed documents and updates the relevant records on a regular basis. In addition to maintaining the online database by scanning all relevant documents and upload them through the appropriate channels.
- Ensure that all related department documents are validated and archived on time.
- Scan and upload all related documents to the appropriate channels (IMP and Google Drive)
- Ensure that hard-copied records are labelled and systemized correctly for easy access and retrieval.
- Report and follow-up on all the missing/needed documents in our records with the Area HR Officers/Assistants.
- Support the HR Manager in document verification and review.
- Support the HR Manager in audit preparation by preparing, arranging, and checking any audit related documents/records.
- Update the online document tracker on a weekly basis.
- Check and close the files for all exiting employees.
- Ensure that all files contain the standard documentation and are placed in the right order, and contain the staff file check list.
Education and professional experience:
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in any field
- 0-1 years of experience is required.
- Experience working with archives and files.
- Experience with NGO/INGO is an asset.
Competencies: (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- MS Officer literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- General computer literacy (Windows, Email, and Google Drive)
- Personal organization
- High confidentiality
- Basic report writing skills.
- Proactive and autonomous
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team.
- Fluency in Arabic & Kurdish (written and spoken)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Address Erbil
- Salary Offer will be discussed in a later stage USD will be discussed in a later stage Month
- How to apply INTERSOS is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right for everyone to apply to its vacancies without any discrimination. For those interested and who meet the required criteria, please apply below. Kindly note that: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Your resume must be uploaded in PDF format. INTERSOS is reviewing applications on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to close the vacancy before the mentioned closing date. The preference will be given to qualified candidates from the recruitment area