NES Fircroft has a rare contract opportunity for an experienced Area Operations Manager to support one of the largest producing oilfields in the world. This rotational Area Operations Manager role is based in Basra and offers an attractive contract rate.
To give you an idea of how this Area Operations Manager role would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do:
- Deliver safe, reliable, and efficient operations, shaping the operating and safety culture in the entity being managed
- Ensure that operations are conducted in compliance with all applicable company policies
- Manage risks associated with plant operations and control of work activities
- Lead a continuous improvement culture across the entity and demonstrate performance improvement against agreed leading and lagging KPIs
- Provide operational input to both Brownfield and Greenfield projects
To apply for this Area Operations Manager role, you will need a BSc or BEng (UK) or international equivalent in an engineering discipline. You will also require the following:
- Professional accreditation, such as Professional Engineer or Chartered Engineer
- Minimum of 20 years of experience in an operations or engineering role, with at least ten years in a management or senior leadership position
- Track record of visible Safety Leadership and experience in emergency response
- Proven and demonstrable risk management skills
You’ll receive an excellent contract rate in return for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
To apply for this contract Area Operations Manager job in Basra, please contact NES Fircroft today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.