We are looking for an Area Sales Supervisor-FMCG to work in Iraq, Erbil,
1. Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
2. Lead new expansion projects on all aspects with the feasibility study
3. Ensure the store fulfills all legal health, safety, and brand guidelines
4. Develop a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base
5. Build and promote strong and long-lasting customer relationships
6. In charge of store operational requirements and new orders
7. Present sales, revenue, expense reports, and forecasts to the management
8. Identify market shifts and trends
9. Prepare the staff schedule and assignments, and track performance.
10. Coaching and training retail staff
11. Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, and expenditures and initiating corrective actions
12. Frame pricing policies, review merchandising activities, and determine sales promotions
13. Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
14. Determine marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
15. Develop the sales strategy for the market in line with the sales goals agreed upon
16. Initiate and coordinate the development of action plans at the point of sales
17. Maintain accurate records of all prices, sales, and activity reports submitted
18. Consolidate and report to Management every month sales reports and provide periodic analysis of sales
19. Monitor and provide feedback on activities and strategies being implemented by competitors that may affect our performance.
20. Consolidate and report monthly to Management local reports and provide periodic analysis on sell-out, sales & market share.
21. Maintain good client/retailer relationship
22. Have a direct understanding of client needs and keep a comprehensive customer database
Requirements and skills
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Experience: 6 Years and above
- Language (Arabic –Kurdish- English would be an advantage)
- Good knowledge of the Iraq market
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with a high level of self-motivation in a busy working environment
- Ability to travel to Baghdad-Suli-Duhok-Basra-Mosul-etc.