Responsibilities of the Job
1. Generating ideas and concepts, and execution; copywriting, storytelling, producing sketches, storyboards, art layouts based on creative visions and ideas.
2. Develop the overall content, design, messages & style of a publications, activities, promotions, and advertising campaigns.
3. Creative Production: Graphic, motion graphic & 3D design, photography & videography.
4. Creating 2D/3D sculpts and assets to meet artistic standards by using 3D modeling, texture, mapping, and other techniques to create graphics, visual effects, and animations.
5. Work with the entire team to establish a unified brand understanding and voice for the company, helming a creative audit to elevate our innovation
6. Collaborate with marketing team members, sales and aftersales divisions and external partners in creating marketing materials, aligning team priorities with business objectives to deliver high-quality work on time and on budget
7. Develop creative briefs based on ideas established in brainstorming sessions with direction, schedules, and expected deliverables for the creative team
8. Analyze adverting market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape, and track campaign performance
9. Conceptualize campaign vision, harnessing original graphics, copy, content websites, social media, and other marketing materials
10. Present or oversee presentation of final concepts and coordinate production and dissemination for cross-organizational use
11. Coordinate with media and press representatives. 12. Create layouts, storyboards, and illustrations, encouraging members to provide feedback, and responding to internal commentary and requests
Total professional years of experience: 2-10 Years
Languages required: English, Arabic, Kurdish
Education required: BS. degree in fine art, graphic design, or similar discipline
Nationality: No preference
Age Range: 25-40 Years
Gender preferred: No preference
Skills (Technical & Soft):
• Proficient use of design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, 3D Max, V-Ray, SketchUp, AutoCad, and Maya.
• Proven working experience as Art & Media Director.
• Branding experience, logo design, typography, color, layout, and prototyping, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
• Strong media and press relationship management and coordination skills
• Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
• Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Address Mosul Rd, Next to 120 Rd Erbil, Iraq and Toyota Showroom 1st floor, Al-Mansor, Baghdad, Iraq